47 Wheatley Drive,
Bull Creek, WA 6149
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th March 2021
Rent ID: 3502851
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR LOCATION
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Bullcreek this sensational family home lies within the Oberthur Primary School Zone. Many desirable amenities are readily accessible including Bull Creek Shopping Centre, Bull Creek Train Station, bus routes and easy access to bustling South Street.
Consisting of 3 minor bedrooms all with built in robes as well as the master suite offering walk in/built in robe combined with an ensuite containing shower, vanity and toilet. The minor bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom which features bath, shower and vanity.
The generous lounge room is complete with a fireplace and will be the ideal setting for your family. Adjacent to the lounge room you will find the kitchen which is equipped with stainless steel oven, four burner induction cooktop and dishwasher.
The outdoor includes a generous grassed area combined with a paved patio perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- 4 bedrooms all with in-built robes
- 2 bathrooms
- generous sized lounge room complete with fireplace
- kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- outdoor patio with grassed area
- bore reticulated
- garden shed
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- double carport
- pets negotiable
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bull Creek
Lifestyle in Bull Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 47 Wheatley Drive, Bull Creek is unfurnished and available to rent.