47 Thompson Street,
Clayton, VIC 3168
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2020
Rent ID: 3543291
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
"PRICE REDUCTION" Spacious family home in central Clayton walk to station, shops & Monash Med (09)
This property is located within a short walking distance to Clayton shops, train station, local primary school, Monash Medical and close proximity to Monash University.
This spacious family home features:
- Generous separate living areas
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher
- 4 bedrooms
- Separate bathroom and laundry
- North facing rear yard with ample space
- Single garage
NOTE: lawn mowing maintenance of $55 per calendar month.
***IMPORTANT - YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT***
Simply click on 'Book an Inspection Time' or 'Contact Agent' to register and we will respond with available appointment times. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
*It is a requirement to inspect the property prior to applying.
**Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection should you wish to attend to avoid disappointment for any changes or cancellations.
***Whilst First National Clayton has taken care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person(s) are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clayton
Lifestyle in Clayton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 47 Thompson Street, Clayton before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $285 per week - Application Pending
- 308/1457 North Road, Cla...
- $405 per week - Under Application
- G29/1457 North Road, Cla...
- $395 per week - Under Application
- 211/1457 North Road, Cla...