47 Telopea Street,
Telopea, NSW 2117
Rent ID: 4073026
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CARLINGFORD WEST CATCHMENT - OPPOSITE HOMELANDS RESERVE
This spacious single storey family home is located in a quiet location on the Telopea & Carlingford boarder, within the Carlingford West Public School Catchment.
â¢ Open planned combined lounge & dining area with split system air conditioning.
â¢ Kitchen offers gas cooking & ducted range hood,
â¢ Oversized master bedroom with en-suite & built-in cupboards
â¢ Main bathroom has separate shower & bath tub with separate toilet
â¢ Internal laundry, fenced private yard, single lock up garage & 2nd car space
â¢ Directly opposite from Homelands Reserve (the soccer field)
â¢ Carlingford West School Catchment
This property is available now & a must to inspect!
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Telopea
Lifestyle in Telopea
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Telopea? 47 Telopea Street, Telopea could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.