47 Tavistock Street,
Torquay, QLD 4655
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4233188
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Beach Is Within Reach
Set discreetly behind privacy fencing and placed on a generous 870m2 parcel of land literally just metres away from schools, shopping and the beach, this home is in a premier position.
Boasting three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, situated around a spacious family bathroom.
The kitchen, practical in it's design, is conveniently located close to both the family and meals area and comes complete with an excellent amount of storage space.
Out the back, the fully fenced backyard provides a great space for the kids or four legged friends to play where they can be easily supervised by the verandah. This home has been recently painted and has had new window furnishings installed.
- 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Open plan family/dining area
- Spacious family bathroom
- Separate laundry with external access
- Side and rear verandah
- Single lock-up garage
- Garden shed at the rear
- Walking distance from schools, shops and the beach
Owner has requested 6 month lease initially
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Torquay
Lifestyle in Torquay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Torquay includes secure parking. Apply to rent 47 Tavistock Street, Torquay today!