47 Pennsylvania Crescent,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
Rent ID: 4408777
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Living Home
Located approximately 29km from Melbourne.Close to Child Care center, short drive to access freeway, within 5 mins drive to Werribee Mercy Hospital and St Vincent's Hospital and is near Williams Landing and Hoppers Crossing train stations. Only a five-minute drive from Point Cook and Werribee town centres and there is a range of primary and secondary schools nearby.
- Offering four bedrooms, the master suite features a walk-in robe and the main bathroom suite. The remaining bedrooms are generously sized and fitted with built-in robes.
- Kitchen features cooking stainless appliances including an oven, cooktop, rangehood, and dishwasher.
- Separate living and dining areas, cooling and heating, central bathroom, separate toilet, and separate laundry.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Point Cook with plenty of room to move. 47 Pennsylvania Crescent will be perfect for the growing family.