47 Moruya Drive,
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Rent ID: 4494381
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Renovated Interior With Raked Ceilings
Spacious but homely, be prepared to be impressed by the beautifully renovated interior with high ceilings, a large contemporary kitchen, eye catching bathrooms and light filled living spaces.
The home features four bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in robes, including a main bedroom with a luxurious ensuite showcasing a freestanding double size custom timber vanity, stylish black and white tiled flooring, and a luxurious stand-alone bathtub. Just as modern is the well-located main bathroom.
On the other side of the home step up to a private lounge room adjoining a further guest bedroom with its own bathroom and direct access to the outdoor balcony. Head on out to the covered balcony and discover a private backyard with a family sized inground saltwater swimming pool, easy care gardens and level grassed area.
- Beautifully renovated interior maintaining character
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining, private lounge room
- Eye catching modern ensuite and main bathroom
- Privately located guest bedroom with access to outdoors
- Secluded backyard with verandah and inground pool
- Level lawn, garden shed, easy care garden, 648m2 block
- Double garage, paved entertaining area, RC air con
- 900m to shopping village, 1km to Hastings Public School
- Sorry, unfortunately not suitable for pets
Disclaimer: The information contained in the advertising of this property is
based on information provided to the Property Manager, and the landlord
and Property Manager expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom.
The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and the prospective
tenant should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as
to these matters
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Macquarie
Lifestyle in Port Macquarie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 47 Moruya Drive, Port Macquarie is unfurnished and available to rent.