47 Grout Street,
Macgregor, QLD 4109
Available 3rd April 2020
Rent ID: 2547788
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Home at Prime Location!
Please call or send an Enquiry so we can arrange an inspection for you ASAP.
Located on a quiet street at Macgregor, this lovely home meets all your family needs plus ample space for parking and working from home if desired.
- Close to Garden City shopping centre, Sunnybank, Griffith University, QEII hospital
- Easy walk to bus stations on Mains Rd and Kessels Rd, frequent express buses to the City
- Within catchment of Upper Mount Gravatt State School and Macgregor State High School
- 3 comfortable bedrooms upstairs plus 1 large room downstairs
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Main bedroom is also air-conditioned
- Air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances
- Balcony at the front and massive deck outside of lounge room
- Large backyard
- Renovated large bathroom with separate toilet
- Double lockup garage
- Pets negotiable on application.
Note: Due to restrictions to open house inspection, please call or send us an Enquiry so we can arrange an inspection for you ASAP.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Macgregor
Lifestyle in Macgregor
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 47 Grout Street, Macgregor. This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how