47 Dubarry Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
Rent ID: 3014001
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Within the catchment of Sunnybank Hills State School,your children are just a step to success. Don't hesitate any longer. Call us today!!!
Set in a peaceful street with a massive tranquil parkland close by, this family-friendly area is the perfect place to settle down. This is a great location for parents with young children as an Early Learning Centre, city & university express buses.
On a large 1096m2 block, this property has been neatly maintained with tidy easy-care landscaping, full fencing and a large brick 2-car garage. Out the back is very spacious and offers a large undercover and open-air outdoor living space to entertain and relax.
- A massive living area with high timber ceilings, a beautiful skylight and plenty of windows for extra light and breeze.
- Theres also a stylish tiled meals/family room thats bright and airy, with access to the large covered patio for all your alfresco living.
- Let your children run wild in the easy care fully fenced yard or in the nearby massive parkland for all their outdoor activities.
- Supreme large kitchen is fitted with gleaming timber cabinets, quality appliances and quality smooth Corian bench tops. Its a great working kitchen with plenty of storage and prep space.
- The 4th bedroom (or study) sits in the front of the house, features beautiful timber ceilings. Ideal as a home office or study/computer centre for your children.
- The other 3 bedrooms are spacious, both with private ensuites.
- Bright and airy family bathroom for the household.
- The patio features a full-length undercover dining area, plus a big good sized sheltered gazebo space for BBQs, parties and relaxing.
Other features include:
- Security screens
- Neat & tidy backyard
- Separate laundry
- Ceiling fans throughout and more
Located in the reputed Sunnybank Hills Primary School catchment area, you can walk to schools, shops, and a massive parkland for recreational use, childcare centres, Runcorn shopping plaza and lots more.
With easy access to Sunnybank Hills and Calamvale shopping centres, and the Pacific and Sunshine motorways, rent this truly beautiful home today.
This is a big house for your whole family. Within the catchment of Sunnybank Hills State School,your children are just a step to success. Don't hesitate any longer. Call us today.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
You could be living at 47 Dubarry Street, Sunnybank Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how