47 Campbell Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
$2,781 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3977623
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
REFURBISHED 2 BEDROOM VICTORIAN HOME
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Newly refurbished only 12 months ago is this 2 bedroom Victorian home in central Collingwood location, close to shopping, transport, Johnston, Smith and Brunswick St amenities.
This well presented home boasts:
- recently painted throughout only 12 months ago
- as new window furnishings
- 2 good sized carpeted bedrooms each with brand new wardrobes
- open plan living and dining area
- split system heating and cooling
- kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch appliances, gas cooking, oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- separate bathroom with shower over bath and laundry facilities
- rear courtyard garden
- storage shed
- parking permits available to be obtained from council
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood
Lifestyle in Collingwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Collingwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 47 Campbell Street, Collingwood.