8/47 Albion Street,
Waverley, NSW 2024
Rent ID: 4671868
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT PAID - LEASED AFTER 1ST VIEWING BY WILLS PROPERTY!
Due to current NSW Covid Lockdown conditions, all viewings are by individual appointment only (no groups, couples or families - single person to attend at the allocated time only), please book in a time, wait outside property until agent asks you to enter and bring a mask. No booking no viewing. If you feel unwell do not attend.
Beautifully renovated two bedroom apartment with bespoke fixtures throughout. Located on the top floor of a small security block with district views and Charring Cross Village shops up the Street. Such an amazing opportunity right before the start of Summer. Don't wait, book to inspect today.
Features include :-
- Spacious open plan living area with tiled floor, window coverings and aircon
- Kitchen has bespoke cabinetry with stone bench top, intergrated fridge, dishwasher and ample cupboards for storage
- Balcony with district views
- Renovated bathroom with modern fixtures and separate toilet
- Both bedrooms double with carpet, blind and custom built-ins
- Laundry cupboard in kitchen with machine provided
- Extra storage in entry hallway
Local Area Includes :-
- Approx. 5m (Just outside of building) to public transport, taking you to CBD and Bondi Junction!
- Approx. 5m to St. Catherines School (Just across the road)
- Approx. 100m to Charring Cross cafe's, restaurants, pubs, QE & shops
- Approx. 180m to Queens Park
- Approx. 1.km to Bronte Beach & Bronte Beach Park
- Approx. 1.2km to Bondi Junction Westfield
NB: - No smoking
- 6 or 12 months lease available
**ARRANGE A VIEWING TIME ONLINE**
Arranging a viewing is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU. To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to our website and click on the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book a viewing time.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for a viewing time today!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waverley
Lifestyle in Waverley
Want to live in Waverley? 8/47 Albion Street, Waverley could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.