47/98 Corinna Street,
Phillip, ACT 2606
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4079807
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
With light filled living areas, this fifth floor one bedroom apartment offers a great location only a short stroll to the Woden Town Centre, Bus Interchange and a short drive to the Canberra Hospital.
With neutral decor throughout, the combined lounge/dining room has access onto a balcony. The kitchen has an electric cook top and oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space. The bedroom has mirrored built-in wardrobes. Plenty of cupboard space is found in the hallway. The balcony is large enough for an outdoor setting to entertain your family and friends whatever the season. A wall mounted reverse-cycle air conditioner provides year round temperature control. Allocated undercover car space is provided.
- Generous bedroom with mirrored built-in-wardrobe
- Reverse-cycle heating and cooling in living room
- Open plan living areas
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Large linen cupboard
- Single car space and storage cage
Available 16th September 2020
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this
property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Phillip
Lifestyle in Phillip
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
47/98 Corinna Street, Phillip, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Phillip.