47/87 Alma Road,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3807543
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Back of block and very private
This fantastic two bedroom apartment is situated on the corner of Alma Road and Chapel Street and close to shopping precinct.
Freshly painted throughout it comprises:
- Open plan living area
- Spacious kitchen area with stainless steel gas cooking facilities
- Polished floor boards in living area
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and carpet
- European laundry with washing machine taps and laundry tub
- Spacious modern bathroom with shower and toilet
- Car space for one car
Located within a secure block with off street parking. Public transport at your door step this property will not last long.
KEYS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE FOLLOWING OFFICES
Caulfield North - 195 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
You will need to provide a $100 cash deposit as well as photo ID and you will be allowed to take the keys for an hour between:
9.00 am - 3.30 pm Monday - Friday
9.00 am - 11.30 am Saturday
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
Please call our office prior to attending, to ensure the keys are available for collection.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 47/87 Alma Road, St Kilda East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how