47/74 Leichhardt Street,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th September 2021
Rent ID: 4565235
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright and Modern Apartment
Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first (we will upload one for vacant properties) to decide if you are genuine interested.
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
From the moment you step inside this well presented two bedroom apartment, you are welcomed by the sun and will be surprised by how light and spacious it is. This modern corner apartment in the newly built Abrazo Complex is designed to let you entertain, relax and live your best life.
The open plan living room with modern kitchen has three sets of sliding doors opening to the wrap-around-balcony. The main bedroom has built-in-robes, an ensuite and access to the balcony. The second bedroom has built-in-robes, balcony access and is serviced by a separate bathroom - ideal for guests.
In need of storage? The built-in linen cabinet in the hallway offers plenty of storage.
- Two bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
- Ensuite with shower and toilet
- Separate bathroom with shower and toilet
- Open plan living
- Modern kitchen with high quality appliances
- Plenty of storage throughout
- European style laundry with dryer
- Central heating and cooling throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Two car parks with storage
- Complex gym and communal BBQ area
Energy Rating: 8.8 (when first built)
Total indoor space: 90 sqm
This apartment is located in a highly desirable location in Griffith where you will find all you need in close proximity to home. The Fresh Food Markets are within walking distance and Old Kingston, the Kingston Foreshore and Manuka are just minutes' drive away.
Pets will be considered on application. Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 47/74 Leichhardt Street, Griffith. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, balcony, and ducted heating.