Deposit Taken pw
47/6-8 Culworth Avenue,
Killara, NSW 2071
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4414911
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light and bright family unit
Huge open plan designs maximizing space and light with separated living and dining areas and an extra breakfast / study area. Timber floor throughout flowing seamlessly onto a large light filled balcony brings you a garden view to relish.
- Spacious living and separated dining area filled with abundance of natural light;
- Quality Smeg appliances and gas cooking kitchen with extra breakfast bar;
- Bedrooms with built-in robes and walk-in wardrobe in Master bedroom with ensuite, layout designed perfectly for privacy;
- Stylish bathrooms with up to ceiling ceramic tiles;
- Timber floor and air conditioning throughout;
- Internal laundry with dryer and plenty of storage;
- Two secure car spaces with video intercom access;
- High quality solid brick building (internal brick wall).
Catchment area for well respected Killara Primary and High School, a short walk to local cafe, post office, theatre, park, shops, and train station!
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Killara
Lifestyle in Killara
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with intercom, balcony, and dishwasher. 47/6-8 Culworth Avenue, Killara is perfect for the growing family.