$1000-$1500 per week pw
47/47 Blackall Street,
Barton, ACT 2600
Available 2nd November 2020
Rent ID: 3943825
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON!
Luxurious, private and expansive in one of Canberra's finest locations, this three bedroom penthouse has sun- drenched, north facing living areas offering expansive lake and Canberra Icon views.
Designed by leading architects MGT and offering 206 m2 of living with masses of outdoor balcony.
Light-filled formal dining and lounge areas extend along the front of the penthouse, and feature full length windows and doors which open out onto the terrace, allowing you to take full advantage of the exceptional views.
The stylish interior features a gourmet kitchen with state-of-the art appliances and granite benchtops, superb Miele appliances and built in side by side refrigerator and freezer which blends seamlessly into the surrounding polyurethane cabinetry. An open-plan family room flows from the kitchen and opens out to the enormous outdoor terrace areas. The sun-drenched terrance's will allow you to relax in privacy and comfort.
The generous master bedroom features a walk in robe and direct terrace access. Two additional bedrooms are well-proportioned and sunny. Both the esuite and main bathroom feature chic marble tiling, custom made vanities, frameless shower screens and European tapware.
There's lots of storage space throughout, lift access from your own large double lock up garage and the development offers a fully equipped gymnasium and is set amidst almost 6 acres of beautifully manicured gardens.
Ideally located within the Parliamentary triangle and within walking distance to shops and restaurants in Kingston and Manuka, the penthouse is perfect for the busy working couple, retiree or enthusiastic entertainer.
- Fabulous Lake views
- North Facing Living areas
- Gourmet kitchen
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Marble tiled bathroom and ensuite
- Large lockup storeroom adjacent to unit.(the perfect wine cellar)
- Double garage in secure basement carpark
- Private balcony to main bedroom
- Security intercom access with ground floor entry and lift
- 6 acres of landscaped gardens and open space
- Two communal BBQ's in grounds
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Close to lake and bike paths
- EER 6
- Level 5
- Available from the 1st November 2020
- Property is FULLY FURNISHED
- Available for short or long term lease
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barton
Lifestyle in Barton
Walk to everything from 47/47 Blackall Street, Barton. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how