47/4-8 Bouvardia Street,
Asquith, NSW 2077
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th May 2021
Rent ID: 2604518
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! AS NEW 4 BEDROOM PENTHOUSE FOR LEASE!!! DON'T MISSING OUT!!!
Leafy and serene in Asquith - AS NEW 4 BEDROOM PENTHOUSE
Architecturally designed for modern living, with cleverly designed interiors for open plan living, flowing seamlessly to the outdoors.
On Sydneys Upper North Shore offers the best of both worlds a lifestyle of bush walks, fresh air and nature yet only a 39 minute express rail commute to the CBD and direct access onto the M1 motorway to Parramatta, Chatswood and the Sydney CBD.
Set on a quiet residential street amongst the towering eucalypts, cypress pines and jacarandas La Bouvardia features air condition and secure basement parking in a modern boutique development.
Charlotte Garden is just a short stroll to schools, local shops, including a Coles supermarket and Asquith station - and is just one stop to Hornsby Westfield shopping complex.
Light, Air and Sunshine
- Designed for light, air and sunshine, this penthouse apartment features open plan design living areas, generous balcony, state of the art kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, splashbacks, gas cooktop and imported stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
- Bathrooms are fully tiled, feature quality vanities and tap ware, glass shower screens and all master bedrooms have en suites. Bedrooms and study areas offer privacy and comfort while access to apartments and parking is protected and intercom security systems
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
47/4-8 Bouvardia Street, Asquith, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Asquith.