46D Grenville Street,
Tuart Hill, WA 6060
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4067496
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENT FOR EVERYTHING
Located in a quiet street is this modern townhouse with conveniences in the suburb close by!
Consists 3 generously sized bedrooms, 2 bathroom townhouse in small group of only 4.
This townhouse provides a modern kitchen, open plan living and dining which follows onto a perfect sized courtyard which is great for entertaining.
You will be amazed with the design, quality of finishes and very close proximity to public transport, shopping centres and schools.
Other Features include:
- Sitting room upstairs and a formal lounge room downstairs.
- Tiled through the living areas.
- Shoppers entry from the garage.
- Gas hot water system and cook top.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Double remote garage.
- Close to public transport.
- Close to Tuart College
- Low maintenance
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tuart Hill
Lifestyle in Tuart Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 46D Grenville Street, Tuart Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.