46A Windich Street,
Esperance, WA 6450
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2359189
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AVAILABLE 12th JUNE 2020: Centrally located cottage style home with separate 3 bedroom wing, lounge and dining area has floorboards, front deck with views of the harbour. Undercroft double garage and easy care gardens. Property on the market for sale.
Pets at owners discretion.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Esperance
Lifestyle in Esperance
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Esperance with plenty of room to move. 46A Windich Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how