46A The Kingsway,
Barrack Heights, NSW 2528
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4243363
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently painted throughout and just new to the market is this great family home. Located in the quiet streets of Barrack Heights close to local schools and shops this home features a large living space with separate meals area, three good sized bedrooms, neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom, off street open parking for one- possibly two cars and generous front and rear yards.
Ready to move into now so don't be disappointed and book in an inspection today.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barrack Heights
Lifestyle in Barrack Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 46A The Kingsway, Barrack Heights. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.