46A Alexandra Street,
Bardon, QLD 4065
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th August 2021
Rent ID: 4503208
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary home in Inner-City Location!
*6 MONTH LEASE ONLY*
Welcome to 46a Alexandra Street! This well appointed modern home rests in a prime North facing location, through the leafy streets of Bardon. For those who want to enjoy luxurious living without sacrificing convenience this home is awaiting your company. Offering a well-functional layout sprawling over two levels, this home bathes in natural sunlight and cool breezes promoting a relaxed ambiance.
Features of 46a Alexandra Street include:
- Open plan lounge/dining
- Expansive covered entertaining area
- Sparkling in-ground pool with solar heating system
- Fully fenced yard with manicured lawns
- Gourmet kitchen with sleek cabinetry, stone benchtops, and Miele appliances
- Large study
- Internal laundry with external access to a drying court
- Large rumpus room
- 4 generous bedrooms
- Master suite features a huge walk-in robe with custom cabinetry and an ensuite with a walk-in shower
This home is designed for easy living with close proximity to everything. You are close to local cafes, restaurants, schools, and the CBD. This home is unquestionably the pinnacle of inner-city life.
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardon
Lifestyle in Bardon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bardon? 46A Alexandra Street, Bardon could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.