4623 Aspinall Street,
Watson, ACT 2602
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th July 2021
Rent ID: 4454217
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Resort Style Living in Watson
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 10 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
Every day will feel like a holiday in this appealing 1 bedroom apartment at 'Karelia Park' with a pool and tennis courts in the complex for resort-style living!
Conveniently located just minutes from the Epic Farmers Market, as well as Dickson Shopping Centre where you will find an array of café's, restaurants, bars and shops. Close to Mount Majura Nature Reserve for plenty of outdoor leisure opportunities and all the variety on offer at Canberra City Centre. The light rail is also close by for an easy public transport option.
The apartment offers a generous kitchen with a dishwasher and an open-plan living area opening onto a spacious covered balcony, perfect for enjoying the leafy outlook. The good-sized bedroom has built-in robes and access to a second balcony. Electric heating to the living space and reverse cycle air conditioning to the bedroom provide year-round comfort. This apartment is a must-see for anyone seeking an easy, enjoyable, and convenient lifestyle.
Features of the property include:
1 bedroom apartment
Electric heating to the living area
Reverse cycle air conditioning to the bedroom
Built-in robe to bedroom
Pool & tennis courts in complex
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Watson
Lifestyle in Watson
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4623 Aspinall Street, Watson before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.