46 Wool Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th February 2021
Rent ID: 4229303
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Property / Great Location - Fully Refurbished 3 Bed Home
As per the QLD Health Directive, anyone attending an inspection is required to bring and wear a mask. Failure to do so will result in entry being denied.
This charming property is set across from scenic Anzac Park, with plenty of room to play, explore, or feed the ducks - it's all at your doorstep, also to top it off you have city views! The neighbourhood is handy to the CBD, Toowong Village, public transport, The University of Queensland and hospitals. Whether you are a family, career, or fitness orientated, Toowong has it all.
- Polished floors throughout no carpets
- Three good sized bedrooms with high ceilings
- Large air-conditioned living area with double doors opening onto a huge under-cover deck
- Modern spacious kitchen with plenty of windows allowing natural light and breezes
- Two bathrooms one retro and one modern
- Two separate toilets
- Fully fenced yard
- Large back yard
- Ample off-street parking with a garage out the back
- Plenty of storage under the house and laundry
- Sorry no pets
Register online and you will be immediately informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations to your appointment, or call Doug Disher Real Estate 3870 1234 to arrange a time for you.
The fastest, easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature.
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Doug Disher Real Estate will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties and/or applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Toowong comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 46 Wool Street, Toowong today!