46 Torrance Drive,
Harkness, VIC 3337
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3840516
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This sunny house is pretty as a picture. Located in Harkness it has some great features and a lovely outlook. Located within close distance to the very best local schools, open parks and green spaces and the amazing Woodgrove shopping centre.
Built with attention to detail the house comprises of:
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Master with ensuite
- Open plan kitchen and living
- Great sized backyard
- Ducted heating and reverse cycling cooling
- Double garage with remote
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harkness
Lifestyle in Harkness
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 46 Torrance Drive, Harkness before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.