NRAS - $264.80 per week
46 Pleasant Drive,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
Available 5th October 2021
Rent ID: 4571104
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NRAS - THREE BEDROOM HOME LOCATED IN REDBANK PLAINS
A lovely, spacious home located in Redbank Plains.
Comprised of open plan lounge, dining and modern kitchen with window splash back, air conditioning and sliding door access to rear covered patio and grassy fenced yard, three carpeted bedrooms all with built in cupboards, two bathrooms (family bathroom with bathtub & shower - plus en-suite to main bedroom), laundry and single lock up garage.
Located a short walk/drive from local schools, corner store, shopping centres, recreational parks and public transport.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Single lock-up Garage
- Covered back patio and grassy yard
- Air conditioning to lounge
- Light, open layout kitchen
- Sorry, no pets!
- Rent is increasing to market value upon expiry of NRAS in Aug 2022.
- Tenants are responsible for their water usage.
- 2 weeks rent advance + bond (4 weeks) required prior to sign up.
- No pets
- Applications will be processed immediately.
- Submit an application and ALL supporting documents or we cannot consider your application.
- If you are short listed, we will contact you.
- The Administration Team who answer phone queries do not process applications and will not know the stage of where it is up to
- If you are wanting to provide any extra information, please send this in an email with your supporting documents so we can keep all your information together
To Apply for this Property:
1. WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM - Please complete the Horizon Housing Application here:
2. Submit ALL supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your application will be processed if all supporting documents are received.
***Due to high level of applications received, shortlisted applications will be invited to a viewing.***
*Eligibility conditions apply.
You MUST be NRAS approved to apply for this home.
This home is part of the Australian & State Governments National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) which provides new properties at discounted rents for low to moderate income earners.
Example of Initial Household Income Limit ($)
* 1 Adult $52,795
* 2 Adults $72,993
* Sole Parent with 2 children $90,558
* Couple with 2 children $108,021
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this advertisement, we recommend conducting your own research to confirm the property information is correct and/or if the property is suitable for you.
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Want to live in Redbank Plains? 46 Pleasant Drive, Redbank Plains could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.