46 Pindari Street,
O'malley, ACT 2606
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th January 2021
Rent ID: 4147769
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIME PIECE OF REAL ESTATE
OPEN HOMES MADE EASY FOR YOU!!
To register for an open click BOOK INSPECTION on LJ Hooker Manuka, Allhomes & REA websites to select an open time or click EMAIL AGENT on Domain to enter your details and you will be emailed/text instantly with available open times.
Positioned in the middle one of the most sought-after suburbs in Canberra is this prime piece of real estate. The home is positioned on the high side of the street, with expansive, though low-maintenance, gardens with fruit trees and roses galore.
The home is set on one level, featuring separate informal dining, living and rumpus room areas for the whole family to enjoy. With brand new renovated bathrooms, this home is extraordinarily liveable, with a floor plan that flows from one room to the next.
The bus stops directly across the road, taking you to Canberra Hospital, Woden, and access to some of Canberra's finest schools.
- Brand new renovated bathrooms
- Sophisticated formal lounge and dining room
- Parquetry flooring in formal living areas and rumpus room
- French Provincial style kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops
- Segregated master with ensuite and office along with three additional bedrooms
- Ducted gas heating and split system reverse cycle cooling
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in O'malley could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 46 Pindari Street, O'malley today!