46 Lyndale Street,
Shailer Park, QLD 4128
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2020
Rent ID: 4106083
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Family Home!
This stunning home has quality fixtures and fittings throughout, it is one you will want to move into straight away! With an open plan layout, you can enjoy all the modern conveniences while benefitting from the low maintenance lifestyle.
- Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobe
- Generous master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Very generous living area with a large air-conditioning unit
- Multi-purpose room which can be used as study or just relax and use the space as a second living area
- Beautiful and well-sized bathroom + separate toilet
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample bench and storage space + gas cook-top
- Separate dining space
- Separate Laundry space
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Covered tandem carport
- Solar hot water system
- Six solar panels (Energy rebates)
- Low maintenance yard
- Close to Parks
- Daisy Hill Shops only a few minutes away
Shailer Park is a centre for employment, entertainment, and leisure in southeast Queensland. Surrounded by public and private schools as well as being close to restaurants, shops, parks and the Loganholme bus station. Only 3km from the Hyperdome Shopping Complex where dining, boutiques and cinemas abound.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shailer Park
Lifestyle in Shailer Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Shailer Park? 46 Lyndale Street, Shailer Park could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.