46 Ludlow Street,
Chapel Hill, QLD 4069
$3,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4718617
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Chapel Hill Retreat
You wont want to miss this hidden gem in highly sought-after Chapel Hill. Nestled behind the front fence and secure gate, offering maximum privacy, this immaculate three-bedroom, three-bathroom residence offers families a generous and functional floorplan. The home is very substantial providing two levels of living and two separate loungerooms. Although the property is classified as three bedrooms, the office with stunning garden views through the pains of louvers provides a great additional room.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, stunning pitched cathedral ceilings and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, Miele dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Large north/east entertainers deck with ceiling fan and private, leafy outlook.
- Downstairs family room opening onto patio
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, walk-in robe and modern ensuite.
- Spacious second and third bedrooms with built-in robes; one upstairs and one downstairs.
- Additional large home office or bonus living space with air-conditioning.
- 2 renovated family bathrooms; one upstairs with shower and one downstairs with shower over bath.
- Family laundry.
- Crimsafe security screens.
- Rainwater tank and solar electricity
- Ample storage options.
- Lushly planted gardens providing a leafy, tranquil outlook from each room.
- Secure remote garage parking for 2 vehicles and gated entry.
- Across the road from Ludlow Street Park.
- Walking distance to local schools including Ambrose Treacy College and Indooroopilly State School and local parks and amenities.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village and Kenmore Shopping Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chapel Hill
Lifestyle in Chapel Hill
Walk to everything from 46 Ludlow Street, Chapel Hill. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.