46 Linton Street,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$2,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th May 2021
Rent ID: 4378611
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Double storey residence with bush outlook
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac street and adjacent to a bush reserve is this dual level home suitable for those seeking a large home within a quiet & convenient location.
Features of the property include:
- Formal living & dining rooms.
- Kitchen with electric cooktop, stainless steel oven & breakfast bar.
- Additional meals area.
- Four carpeted bedrooms upstairs, each with built-in robes & plantation shutters.
- Main bathroom with shower, bathtub & separate toilet, plus ensuite to master bedroom.
- Additional study/5th bedroom downstairs.
- Internal laundry & third toilet downstairs.
- Oversized single lock up garage with internal access.
- Spacious, grassed backyard with garden shed.
- Walking distance to Linton Street Reserve, Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School, local & city bus stops and Stockland Mall.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://app.snug.com/apply/manorre
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 46 Linton Street, Baulkham Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.