46 Lackmann Crescent,
Mango Hill, QLD 4509
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4843597
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prestigious, Grand and Brand New!
This beautifully presented and well thought out new build has just had it's finishing touches applied. It has been thoughtfully designed and completed with premium finishes throughout!
It is spacious, conveniently located in the Capestone Estate, Mango Hill and ready for you to move in and call home!
Sitting in one of the best pockets of Mango Hill, 46 Lackmann Cresccent is the perfect place to call home!
It is truly one of a kind and one not to be missed!
View the video flythrough/walkthrough here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsPOuXVNauY
Featuring but not limited to:
* 4 spacious bedrooms
* 4 toilets
* 3 bathrooms
* High ceilings throughout both levels
* Beautiful easy to maintain vinyl floor planks throughout
* Grand entryway
* Bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Open plan dining and living room with air conditioning
* Large open space modern kitchen with frosted glass backsplash, 900mm oven and gas cooktop, stone throughout, dishwasher, double sink, large island with breakfast bar and ample storage space
* Walk in pantry
* Internal laundry room with ample space
* Powder room
* Alfresco area with low maintenance yard
* Double lock up garage
* 3 bedrooms with double built in robes and ceiling fans - Large Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite with double vanity/shower and LED lights in niches as well as a lovely balcony to enjoy your morning coffee
* Bathroom with combined shower/bathtub, toilet and single vanity
* Study area
* Retreat area
Your brand new home is conveniently located to the Mango Hill East train station, St. Benedict's School, the newly completed Capestone Village Shops and all the wonderful infrastructure the North Lakes/ Mango Hill area has to offer.
Being within easy walking distance to schools, grocery stores, restaurants, opposite a park and public transport - right next to the Mango Hill East train station this is a highly desirable brand new home offering modern, spacious and versatile living!
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes...show more or cancellations to inspections.
Application Via 1FORM
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection time' then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
If no times advertised are suitable for you please call 0477 477 237.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mango Hill
Lifestyle in Mango Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mango Hill? 46 Lackmann Crescent, Mango Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.