46 Highett Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$6,450 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4168604
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED 4 BEDROOM HOME WITH HUGE OUTDOOR AREA, OFF STREET PARKING IN PERFECT LOCATION!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 4 bedrooms with heating, 2 with built-in robes
- Enormous living and dining space with split system
- Huge kitchen with so much bench and storage space! Gas cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower; laundry facilities
- Second toilet outside; fully tiled, great when entertaining outdoors
- Sunroom, perfect for drying clothes or additional storage
- Enormous sunny courtyard with space for a large table and chairs
- Clothesline and storage shed
- Gas instant hot water
- Heating throughout; cooling in living
- Timber floors throughout
- Off street car space for one car, rear access via Freeman Street
- Parking permits are also available from the council
Located within close proximity to Bridge Road cafes, restaurants and shops, transport only moments away, walk to the CBD or MCG and some of Melbournes finest parks and gardens and walking tracks are all at your fingertips!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY.
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Richmond could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 46 Highett Street, Richmond today!