46 George Street,
Gunnedah, NSW 2380
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4369415
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This beautifully newly renovated home is perfect for your family, located within minutes of the CBD, across from the golf course, and a short distance to surrounding schools.
- Massive living space
- beautiful kitchen with island bench
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms both newly renovated
- spacious backyard
Call the Hennessy Team (02) 6742 3001 to book your inspection today!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gunnedah
Lifestyle in Gunnedah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Gunnedah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 46 George Street, Gunnedah today!