46 Eden Street,
Stuart Park, NT 0820
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4662097
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OLD STYLE DARWIN ELEVATED HOUSE IN STUART PARK GREAT LOCATION
PROPERTY ID: 184795 (quote when calling)
Elevated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home (including downstairs bedroom, bathroom and living space), with tropical gardens and in-ground pool. This spacious home, located on 1110 square metres of tropical gardens, is perfectly located for activities the whole family can enjoy!
Eden Street is an ideal location - 300-400 metres to Stuart Park Primary School; five minutes drive to Fannie Bay, four minutes drive to the iconic Parap Saturday markets and shopping village.
A couple of minutes to the Stuart highway - perfect for communting and/or bus transport.
Less than five minutes drive to Darwin high school, Darwin middle school and St Johns School.
This location is also near the Darwin Sailing Club, Trailer Boat Club, the popular Cool Spot coffee shop and East Point Reserve for recreation.
The property features:
- built-in robes and floor to ceiling louvred windows in all bedrooms - all bedrooms overlook the tropical garden enhancing the tropical ambience
- main bathroom features a bath/shower; separate toilet
- older style but functional kitchen with dishwasher;
- fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans in every room - under house area including entertaining space and two rooms (plus bathroom) that would be ideal for a home office, or bedroom for older children, parents or guests.
- under house laundry
- Tropical gardens and in-ground salt water swimming pool
- large deck off the living area - overlooking the pool and back garden;
- large back yard with huge majestic tamarind trees;
- good size storeroom
- two driveways - can accommodate three vehicles
- fully fenced yard
The lounge and dining area are combined, with multiple louvres, timber floorboards; this area extends to the deck which is perfect for bbq dining overlooking the garden. The cross breezes through the kitchen and living areas and deck is the epitome of tropical Darwin living.
An inviting salt water pool offering privacy and tropical surrounds and paved area.
The garden is a big drawcard for tropical living but there is gardening work. It would be perfect if the tenant loved pottering about in the garden and watering plants.
This location is also a short drive the Darwin Sailing Club, Trailer Boat Club, the popular cool Spot coffee shop and East Point Reserve for recreation.
This property will not last long! Enquire today to secure a time to view!
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
Top 3 features for Stuart Park
Lifestyle in Stuart Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony, secure parking, and fully fenced. 46 Eden Street, Stuart Park is perfect for the growing family.