46 Douglas Street,
Wallsend, NSW 2287
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4397078
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
lovingly maintained family home
lovingly maintained family home, offers 2 large bedrooms with BIR, modern kitchen & bathroom, plus an easy care flat yard.
This home features:
- Polished timber floorboards throughout.
- Open plan living space
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking & dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes
- Modern bathroom with bath/shower
- Spacious lounge room .
- Internal European laundry
- Large alfresco dining deck
- Child friendly fenced yard
- Rear coffee retreat
- Lock up garage
- Easy care yard for outdoor entertaining
- Close to child care, Newcastle Uni, Stockland Jesmond, parks, public transport and school.
On behalf of the owner and the entire team at Castle Property, I am very excited to introduce to you this outstanding opportunity.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wallsend
Lifestyle in Wallsend
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Wallsend could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 46 Douglas Street, Wallsend today!