46 Donaldson Street,
Queens Park, WA 6107
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st November 2021
Rent ID: 4611596
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS, LOCATION, CORNOR BLOCK!
This fantastic spacious 4-bedroom house on a 535 sqm corner block is a Hidden gem! This house has just been freshly painted. Beautiful wide-open front with a mature tree to shade the house for summer. A nice big living room with a wide front window bringing in lots of light - a pleasant room for all the family. Doors connect to the kitchen/meal room. A functional kitchen with hob, oven, dual sink, stone workbench and lots cupboard space for storage. A glassed kitchen door opens to the garden and washing line.
Four spacious bedrooms, bedrooms one & two with walk-in wardrobes, would suit a growing family. A new bathroom vanity with cupboard has just been installed. The bathroom has a separate bath and shower. The laundry room has plenty of space. The roll-up garage door to the carport can secure 2 cars. A good size courtyard and shed are provided.
Only a few minutes to St Norbert College, Saint Joseph's School, Sevenoaks Senior College, Queens Park Train Station, the local industrial area, major arterial roads, the magnificent Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre and even Perth Airport all within a very, very close proximity. Everything is just a stone's throw away!
- Brick & tile house on a corner block of 535sqm
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with walk-in robes
- Security screen doors
- Spacious living area
- Good size kitchen/dinning
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Bath and shower
- Gas bayonet in the living area
- Secure parking for 2 cars behind the roller door carport
- space for 2 extra cars on the drive way
Register your interest today to be advised of future viewing times.
Please do not enter the premises without a RE/MAX representative.
*** PLEASE NOTE - Home Opens can be cancelled without notice
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queens Park
Lifestyle in Queens Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Queens Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 46 Donaldson Street, Queens Park today!