46 Belyando Street,
Holmview, QLD 4207
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st January 2020
Rent ID: 3473343
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Family Home with several living areas
This beautiful family home is located in the family-friendly Vale community which offers green open spaces and bus and train services only minutes away. Vale is also close to a host of local shopping centres and excellent nearby education facilities.
With immaculate presentation, quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home offers plenty of space, comfort and security for the whole family to enjoy.
Property features include:
* Master with air con, ceiling fan, built in robe and ensuite
* Three additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
* Living space with air con
* Beautiful kitchen with gas stove top and dishwasher
* Second living space with ceiling fan
* Main bathroom with bathtub
* Separate toilet
* Patio with ceiling fan and full fenced yard
* Double lock up garage
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME- COMPLETE ALL DETAILS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ON AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES
Family friendly Community of Vale:
Vale at Holmview is situated in the thriving Logan growth corridor. The community is on natures doorstep and offers bushland views while still being close to shops, public transport and the central business districts of Beenleigh, Logan and Springwood.
Vale is near excellent education facilities such as Canterbury College, Edens Landing State School and Bethania Early Education & Preschool.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holmview
Lifestyle in Holmview
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 46 Belyando Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Holmview. This unfurnished property includes remote garage, fully fenced, and dishwasher and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how