46 Amy Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4583920
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly positioned two bedroom terrace
Channeling the artistic vibe of its urban village setting, this classic terrace is tucked away in a leafy enclave on the cusp of Erskineville and Newtown, 300m to the village high street. Updated interiors retain their vintage charm with plentiful space and a kitchen that leads to a paved courtyard ideal for alfresco entertaining. Surrounded by pocket parks and green spaces. A fantastic inner west location in the catchment area for the Newtown High School of Performing Arts offers walk everywhere convenience close to the cosmopolitan buzz of King Street.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bright living areas
- Polished hardwood floors, high ceilings
- Kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Paved courtyard
- Bathroom with bath
- Moments to Woolworths Metro shops
- Close to arts hub, Sydney Uni and RPA Hospital
- Pets on application
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Erskineville? 46 Amy Street, Erskineville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.