46 Alawoona Road,
Munno Para, SA 5115
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th February 2021
Rent ID: 4243684
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Updated Property with New Kitchen and Freshly Painted!
This property features the following:
Modern kitchen with 900mm Stainless Oven
Timber floors throughout
Spacious lounge room
Second living/family room
Master bedroom with walk In robe and ensuite
Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have built In robes
Gas heater to Lounge
Close to shops, schools and public transport.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Munno Para
Lifestyle in Munno Para
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Munno Para? 46 Alawoona Road, Munno Para could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.