46/9 Sylvan Road,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3924121
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
River views, pool and walking distance to amenities!
This spacious 3 bedroom unit is conveniently located in Toowong only minutes walk from multiple public transport options and shops, restaurants and cafes of Toowong Village. Enjoy beautiful river views from your private balcony and walk-in robes and resort style features in the complex including pool and gym.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with walk-in robes, master with ensuite
- Open plan lounge area with air-conditioning and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Generous sized, north facing balcony with beautiful river views.
- Main bathroom with bath tub
- Internal, separate laundry with dryer
- Secure resort style complex with intercom and lift access, pool, gym and bbq area.
- Secure undercover parking for 1 vehicle.
- Minutes walk to public transport including CityCat, train and bus as well as shops, restaurants and cafes of Toowong Village Shopping Centre, the Regatta Hotel, Wesley Hospital, local parks, schools and the Riverwalk and cycle track.
- Within Close proximity to University of Queensland, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Brisbane CBD.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property is suitable for their needs.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Toowong? 46/9 Sylvan Road, Toowong could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.