$460 pw full furnished
46/7 Landsborough Terrace,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3910228
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Prefect location to City & Uni, tropical garden two bedrooms apartment,second floor
This modern two bedrooms two bathrooms unit set in a quiet street in the heart of Toowong, just next to Toowong Village Shopping Centre, so you don't even need a car to go shopping! Strolling next door to the heritage Regatta cafes and restaurant, it is only one block from the Brisbane River. Once you move in, you will enjoy the convenient inner city and sub-tropical holiday style of living at the same time. You will rarely find a place like this around the city.
This unit is featuring:
- Less than a 5 minutes' walk to the Toowong Train Station, bus stop , ferry
- Direct access to University of Queensland (UQ), Brisbane River Bikeway and CityCat
- Crystal clear salt water swimming pool, fabulous big garden.
- Riverside Gym is just on the other side of the street.
- Intercom security gate
- Modern Kitchen and bathroom
-Funished or unfurnished, your choice
Please call or text the friendly on-site manager Amy on 0431751757 or send email to email@example.com for inspection.
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, APMA and Centro@Toowong will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Walk to everything from 46/7 Landsborough Terrace, Toowong. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.