From $300per week
46-48 Princes Highway,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4079998
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Furnished Studios
CHOICE OF 12 FURNISHED STUDIO APARTMENTS AVAILABLE!
These brand new innovatively designed studios are fully equipped with all amenities to provide the ultimate low maintenance and comfortable lifestyle. All studios are fitted with luxury finishes and all appliances and furniture included.
Set in a highly sought after location with bus stops to the city at your door and short stroll to heart of Kogarah amenities Including St George Private / Public Hospital, St George Bank head office and Kogarah train station.
- A choice of different layout and size studios with seamless open plan living, all with high ceilings and with luxury finishes.
- A choice of
tiled or engineered timber floors throughout, some with balconies and registered car spaces
- All with stylish modern kitchens with stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
All with microwave/grill, fridge, bed, couch and more
- All with luxury modern fully equipped bathrooms
- All with built-in wardrobes, split system A/C, video intercom and NBN ready
- Communal areas include bicycle room and spacious shared laundry facility including washing machines and dryers
- Short and long term leases available 3, 6 and 12 months
- Ideal for singles and couples with walking distance to eating hubs, shops and public transport.
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Registering allows us to advise you of time changes and cancellations.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio in Kogarah is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 46-48 Princes Highway, Kogarah.