46/38 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$3,570 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4483295
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Three Bedroom Furnished Apartment with Floorboards Throughout!
Inspections by registered appointment only. No entry permitted without prior appointment
We are COVID-19 friendly. You keep your space and I will keep mine.
FURNISHED - This well presented, 3 bedroom apartment is situated in the heart of Southbank and walking distance to the Botanical Gardens, Yarra River, trams on St Kilda road, Crown precinct, The Arts Centre and Melbournes best restaurants and cafes.
- Floorboards throughout
- Spacious lounge and dining area with air conditioning and access to spacious balcony which overlooks Yarra Condos pool and BBQ area
- Kitchen fitted with gas cooktop, fridge and dishwasher
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Large bathroom with shower over bath, fitted with washing machine and dryer.
- Plenty of storage space
Additional features include 2 car spaces in the basement, secure entry, plus access to building gym, pool and communal BBQ area.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
46/38 Kavanagh Street, Southbank, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.