46/11 Mumford Road,
Narangba, QLD 4504
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3766571
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURIOUS 3 LEVEL TOWNHOUSE CLOSE TO TRANSPORT
Click the "Book inspection" button now to book your viewing - you must register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time.
Come and inspect this brand new Luxurious town house which is spread over three levels and offers an abundance of space through all levels and ducted air conditioner. The final touches are being installed and will be ready for its new family to move in soon. The kitchen & living area is positioned on the middle level and the open plan area flows out onto a private balcony. On the upper level there are 3 good size bedrooms and bathrooms. The lower level features the 2nd living/media room, large single garage with internal laundry, This property has also been fitted with solar panels.
This property is situated in a great location in Narangba only minutes walk to train station, Narangba Village shops and s short walk to local school.
* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
* Master bedroom with Ensuite
* Ducted air conditioner
* Open Plan kitchen with dishwasher & Stone bench tops
* Living / Media Room on lower level
* Main bathroom with bathtub
* Powder room on the middle level
* Large single remote garage
* Low maintenance court yard
* Security Screens Through out
* Internal laundry
* Solar Electricity Panels
* Proposed Pool & BBQ coming soon
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narangba
Lifestyle in Narangba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
46/11 Mumford Road, Narangba, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Narangba.