46/1 Cook Road,
Centennial Park, NSW 2021
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th October 2020
Rent ID: 4061768
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CENTRAL AND BRIGHT
At the top of Cook Road, on the doorstep of Centennial Park, this stylishly modern apartment offers a perfect blend of location, lifestyle and convenience. With bright and airy interiors, designer finishes and a warm and welcoming vibe this apartment is perfectly in tune with its cosmopolitan surrounds. Featuring:
- Full security block, landscaped garden entry
- Two bedroom apartment with built in robes
- Bathroom with combined bath and shower
- To be freshly painted prior to a new tenancy
- One secure car space
- Fresh contemporary interiors
- Caesarstone kitchen with fridge included
- Double bedroom with built-ins, designer mood lighting
- Stylish bathroom with a bath and stone-topped vanity
- Laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer
- Intercom security
- Stroll to the Entertainment Quarter and sporting arenas
The Area - Centennial Park
Undeniably Sydney's finest multi-use outdoor spaces, Queens Park and Centennial Park are tightly held areas, and for good reason. These neighbourhoods offer an abundance of green space, beautiful architecture and are moments from the beaches and the city centre. Queens Park and Centennial Park are for those who love a balance between inner-city living and the outdoors. (Source- Sitchu)
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centennial Park
Lifestyle in Centennial Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Centennial Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 46/1 Cook Road, Centennial Park today!