45A Glebe Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$3,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4535250
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
* The safety and well being of our clients is paramount to us here at Raine & Horne Newtown. With the current concern regarding Covid-19, we have included a virtual tour of this property to assist you in your next move without having to attend the property in person.
Pets welcome, subject to application.
Nestled only footsteps from Glebe Point Road's bohemian village with its thriving arts scene, superb cafes and cosmopolitan eateries, this dual level home is ideally located for those looking to enjoy the convenient city fringe lifestyle on offer.
Just over 2kms to the CBD and an easy walk to Sydney University. Broadway's retail hub is only around the corner as is Franklyn Street Playground and Wentworth Park.
* Three generous bedrooms located on first floor, all with built in robes, timber floors
* Master bedroom with enclosed balcony, great work from home area
* Spacious separate living upon entry
* Well presented kitchen with dishwasher adjoining dining area
* Rear paved private courtyard, great for entertaining
* Secure lock up garage accessed via rear lane, as well as pedestrian access
* Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Internal laundry
* Guest W.C. on ground floor
12 month lease term
Bohemian and funky by nature, Glebe's rich architectural makeup is the backbone of this historic neighbourhood. Stories of hardship, love, endurance and vitality have made this inner-west suburb into an alluring village that has a thriving arts and culture scene, and a line-up of cafés and restaurants that demand attention. (Source - sitchu.com.au)
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently conducting all inspections privately. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
* Maintain at least 1.5m distance
* Avoid touching surfaces
* Wash your hands before entering
* Only one person is allowed to inspect a property, accompanied by an agent, at a time
Please do not book an inspection if:
* You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
* You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
* You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Elliot Martin | 0429 970 297
Adam Freitas | 0404 81 61 21
rhnewtown.com.au | 8596 3555
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 45A Glebe Street, Glebe is unfurnished and available to rent.