4513/222 Margaret Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4312823
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN "SKY CITY"
"Sky City" was the second stage to settle in Brisbane's Iconic Sky Tower Building. This brand new two bedroom apartment boasts an open plan living with modern kitchen area and River Views.
* Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* One lavish bathroom and separate laundry
* Open plan dinning and living area
* Modern kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
* Access to Pool, Gym and BBQ area on level 66
Enjoy a convenient lifestyle where everything you need is on your doorstep. The following destinations are just a stroll away from Brisbane Skytower:
*Queen Street Shopping Mall
*Eagle Street Pier
*The City Botanic Gardens
*The Treasury Casino
*The Museum of Brisbane
Book your inspection today!
PLEASE NOTE - When applying for a property you must ensure that the total rent for the property does not exceed 30% of the total household NET income.
Please also ensure that ALL information is submitted with your application so that there are no delays in processing this for you.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book inspection" and follow the prompts, If inspection times are not suitable please click the ' times not suitable' button and this will notify our leasing agent who will then be able to make contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION OR CHANGES.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Brisbane City comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 4513/222 Margaret Street, Brisbane City today!