4504/60 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4451887
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Apartment in an Award Winning Complex
Filled with natural light, this two-bedroom apartment is ideal for city professionals. Close to the Arts Precinct and a short walk to local cafes & restaurants, youll have the best of Melbourne at your fingertips.
- Generous sized open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle heating & cooling and floor to ceiling windows
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench-tops & Miele cooktop, oven, range hood
- Sit back and enjoy the views from your private balcony
- Bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Motorised blinds on external windows with blockouts to bedrooms
- Great sized ensuite
- Modern bathroom and euro laundry with washer and dryer included
- Exclusive resident facilities spread over 2 levels including heated indoor pool, gym, yoga studio, dining area with 2 kitchens, theatre and rooftop BBQ terrace
- Keyless building access, video intercom & 5 high speed elevators
- Grand entry foyer with friendly 24-hour concierge & on-site security
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Southbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4504/60 Kavanagh Street, Southbank.