4501/220 Spencer Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4571859
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
INNER CITY LIVING!!
**PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT **
Situated in the heart of the cutting edge Upper West Side Complex, this generously sized 2-bedroom 1 bathroom plus 1 car space apartment has it all.
- Spacious master bedroom with BIR, ensuite and study area
- stainless steel appliances in an open plan kitchen with stone bench-top and plenty of built-in cabinets for storage,
-Dishwasher and split air con system with reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Sleek modern second bathrooms with mirrored cabinets
- Generous living area leading out to a private balcony
- Undercover security car park, security entry with audio visual touch pad intercom.
- Large fully equipped function room
- 25-meter lap pool gym ,and and sauna
- Melbournes largest podium rooftop garden, BBQ area and playground.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4501/220 Spencer Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.