45 Willmington Street,
Wooloowin, QLD 4030
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4152639
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Townhome with additional Sunroom
**PLEASE NOTE** WE WILL BE RUNNING PRIVATE INSPECTIONS during the latest Covid Lockdown.
Located in a quiet pocket of the blue chip suburb of Wooloowin you will find this modern townhome.
Spread across two levels you will find two generously sized bedrooms and a third room which can be used as a 3rd bedroom/study/sunroom, two modern bathrooms, modern open plan kitchen and dining and a living room with access to the balcony where you can enjoy a south easterly aspect and city views.
- 1st bedroom equipped with walk in robe, ducted A/C, ceiling fans and ensuite
- 2nd bedroom equipped with walk in robe, ducted A/C, ceiling fans, foot balcony and study desk
- 3rd room self contained sunroom/ study with access from first bedroom or side door
- Main bathroom with modern features equipped with shower and bath
- Open plan and modern kitchen equipped with SMEG appliances: microwave, large oven with gas cooktop, dishwasher.
- Laundry with space for dryer and washing machine
- Large living and dining space with access to balcony
- Balcony features ample shade and offers some spectacular views of the city with a south easterly aspect
- Polished wooden floorboards in living areas
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Ducted A/C, zoned for bedrooms and upstairs living
- Secure car space
- Ample natural lighting during the day
- Low maintenance living
*PLEASE NOTE OPEN HOME WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME ON ADVICE FROM QLD GOVERNMENT AND COVID RESTRICTIONS*
We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone.
WE WANT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND KEEP YOU INFORMED AND UPDATED ON ANY INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS, AS HOMES WILL ONLY BE OPENED IF WE HAVE REGISTERED ATTENDEES.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wooloowin
Lifestyle in Wooloowin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 45 Willmington Street, Wooloowin. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and secure parking.