45 William Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$2,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4601902
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING 2 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH SPACIOUS COURTYARD
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This charming house is in a quiet neighbourly street, with stunning exposed brick & timber detailing.
- 2 large bedrooms - built in robe, ornamental open fire place
- Quaint living area - wall heater, feature exposed brick wall
- Dining area with ornamental fire place opens to...
- Huge courtyard garden
- Separate kitchen - gas stove top, breakfast bar
- Neat bathroom; Concealed laundry
- Off street parking via Little Nicholson Street
- Two parking permits available *subject to council approval*
Unbeatable location - just moments away from Victoria Street's restaurants and cafes, CBD, Yarra River bike trails, transport and so much more!!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Abbotsford? 45 William Street, Abbotsford could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.