45 Whinnerah Avenue,
Aldinga Beach, SA 5173
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3575183
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*NEW* Aldinga Beach Experience
This home's bedding configuration is suitable for up to 9 Adults
4 Bedrooms | 7 Beds | 3.5 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Bedroom 4: Trio Bunk (Double Bed on Bottom Bunk & Single Bed on Top Bunk) & Bunk Bed
| Property Highlights |
- 200m walk from sparkling Aldinga Beach
- You can drive on the beach!!
- Sleeps up to 11 people
- 200m walk from SOURC'D Wine & Coffee Bar, Breeze Restaurant, Aldinga Bay Cafe
- 10 mins by car to explore the beautiful wine region of McLaren Vale
- 2 mins by car to The Star of Greece Restaurant
- 30 mins by car to Middleton if you are a surfing enthusiast and looking for a bigger wave
- Fire pit for the cooler months
Located just a hop, skip and a jump from the turquoise waters of Aldinga Beach, 'Aldinga Beach Experience' invites your family and friends to soak up all this area has to offer. With stunning beaches, world-renowned Wineries and the local 'Hidden Gems' right on your doorstep.
You and your guests will have no shortage of space to completely relax, with 3 Queen bedrooms (2 with Ensuites and Walk-In Robes), a fun Kids Bedroom and 3.5Bathrooms. This home is built to entertain if you desire, where you can cook up a storm in the kitchen, grill to your heart's content on the large BBQ, or simply 'order in' and come together to create that quality family time, in any one of the spacious entertaining areas.
This home is fully equipped to cater for up to 11 guests with ease. Packed with all the creature comforts, including a large fridge, dishwasher and spacious laundry. This home features a gorgeous Scandi style throughout, creating a soothing ambience that will make your stay comfortable, memorable and relaxing.
The Fire Pit is the perfect place to sink back into the comfortable chairs after a day of wine tasting. Open that bottle of red, toast some marshmallows and drink in the ambience of 'holiday mode'.
This home can be either a true entertainer's delight, a place to kick back after a long day at the beach to relax and switch off from your busy life, or to simply curl up on a cosy sofa for a movie night. 'Aldinga Beach Experience' has been thoughtfully styled to capture the needs of its guests and to provide a place of comfort, recharge and fun.
| Layout |
- Large Open Plan Living/Kitchen & Dining Area: Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Bench, Cosy Lounge with Smart TV including Android App, gorgeous custom-made Concrete Dining Table with seating for 8-10 & large Spilt System (Heating & Cooling);
- 2nd Living/Theatre Room: Plush Nick Scali Lounge with Chaise Lounge & Smart TV;
- Outdoors (Fully Fenced): Undercover Entertaining Area with Dining seating for 8-10, Fire Pit area with comfortable Wicker Chairs, Large BBQ & Clothesline;
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Ensuite: Shower, Vanity & Toilet and Walk-In Robe & Ceiling Fan;
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Ensuite: Shower, Vanity & Toilet and Walk-In Robe & Ceiling Fan;
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed;
- Bedroom 4: Trio Bunk (Double Bed on Bottom Bunk & Single Bed on Top Bunk) & Bunk Bed;
- Family Bathroom: Separate Bath & Shower, Toilet & Vanity;
- Laundry: Washing Machine and Separate Toilet with Hand Basin
| Amenities |
Secure Parking for 2 Cars, Linen and Cleaning Included, 2x Smart TVs, Wi-Fi, Split System & Ceiling Fans, Full Kitchen Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher, BBQ, Laundry Facilities, Vacuum Cleaner, Iron and Board, Fully Enclosed Yard, Porta Cot and High Chair.
| Experiences |
Experiences aplenty! You don't need to travel too far to appreciate the many pleasures of this region with stunning beaches from Aldinga Beach, Silver Sands, Sellicks (all with Drive-On Access). With flat compact sand there is no need for a 4x4 and makes itperfect for launching the boat.Port Willunga Beach is a short 5 minute drive away where you can swim, fish, surf or follow the walking trail to Gulls.Nature walks through the Aldinga Scrub or Aldinga Wetlands, where you'll find an abundance of flora and fauna (you're likely to see a kangaroo or two come dusk), with both only being a short stroll away. Meet the community at the local eateries, shops and markets during your visit. Discover the Fleurieu Peninsula including the renowned McLaren Vale Wineries and Restaurants, Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor, and even Kangaroo Island isn't far away. For the surfing enthusiasts who are looking for bigger waves, there is Middleton and Waitpinga Beaches just a short drive away. Bike riding, beach running, the local gym or yoga classes for those looking for an exercise outlet during your stay at Aldinga Beach Experience.
Property Address: 45 Whinnerah Avenue, Aldinga Beach
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aldinga Beach
Lifestyle in Aldinga Beach
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Aldinga Beach comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 45 Whinnerah Avenue today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how